Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentines for the man in my life

Well I finally managed to get the card made for Valentines day, I decided from the start I didn't want to do anything red and black... So I opted for Blue... after a little bit of thinking this is what I came up with. (Lets hope the other half doesn't snoop at the blog before the 14th)

I have to admit I took a picture from Google of the Tatty Teddies.

It is A4 folded in half, with the front of the card cut in half length ways, I then added some hears backing paper and on top of that a pale blue ribbon (the seam hiding behind the hearts)
The tatty teddy heart is 7cm wide, I attached that to a 9cm heart cut out of Blue miri card, the large white heart is 12cm wide. Around the edge of the white card i wrote LOVE YOU for a personal touch, the blue miri card I added small diamonds and also along the ribbon.

The back of the card is visible when closed , I decided to add a string of hearts, each heart is 5cm wide, I used the same paper as I did for the front of the card, and added a larger diamond to the center of each heart.

All I have to do now is write a little msg inside and pop it into his work bag on the 14th.


















Thank you for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx