Thursday, May 5, 2011

Excited

Well I have to admit I was slightly excited yesterday when I logged on and saw that two people had left a comment !!!! I would like to say a big thank you.... it is so nice to at last receive them.


I have been blog hopping this morning also, and it has put me in the mood to make a card, although I do have things I should be doing today.. am sure they can wait until tomorrow.. oh and I am also looking into where I can buy some copic markers from, that will deliver to me here in the back of beyond of Portugal, I find is quiet amazing at how many places will not deliver outside the UK !!! Oh and what colours are best to begin with... it is a bit daunting when you can not see them in front of you, and that you are getting the colours you will use, and not ones that will just sit there. Right I best be going.


Thanks for stopping by x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx