Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tatty birthday wishes

Hello campers... how are you all
just little me again showing a quick make card
it seems all I have time for of late
 But at least I did manage to make one
I have used a tatty teddy image which is decoupaged
I then layered onto pink card
the papers are nana's nursery baby girl paper stack
 I have no idea where the butterfly came from... 
the only person I can think of is Pauls mum... 




I have used EK success boarder punch not sure on the name though
How rubbish am I !!!
I have decided that I am not buying anything new 
shock I know.. but there is a reason
I need to use up papers etc that I have already
I have packed the printer away so I can not print more
My cards as of now will not have sentiments on unless I have stamps
I am also on a mission to make some 
Chirstmas cards.. yes Christmas.. 
Right I have craft time so I must shut the PC down and not go smooching
thanks for stopping by
CLaire xx

oh and welcome to my new follower...
I now have 60...
I will sort out some thank you candy

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Aww..you are so strong Claire, I make pie crust promises to myself everyday,easily made, and easily broken..gorgeous wee tatty teddy card, love the no name border..lol..and very pretty papers.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is so sweet Claire! I love that beautiful image and the soft colours are so gorgeous :)

misteejay said...

What a lovely card Claire...Tatty Teddy is a cute image (I must dig out my TT stamps).

You are way too good - I always end up seeing something that I MUST have so good intentions go out the window LOL

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx