Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This is just a quick post as I have things to get ready for tomorrow...


This card I made last week for the other half, his boss was leaving so I suggested taking him a card...they all work with computers so I used that as a theme, anyway there it is.


A4 folded in half, the backing paper I found on the internet, it is a picture of inside a computer, something to do with the chip, i just printed it out in black and white rather than the greens and silver.I then found the picture of the pc and printed it out and layered it onto white and black card with silver edge peel off's, the sentiment is just printed via Microsoft word, again layered onto white and black card, in the top right hand corner I used a brad in the shape of a tie, as again they all wear shirt and ties.
Then I left the insert blank so that everyone in the department could then add there own comments etc.


Miguel really liked the card and said a huge thank you, oh and he liked the English Christmas cake also...well I couldn't send a card in without cake to celebrate..


Thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx