Thursday, October 11, 2012

Evening all... 
It has been a while since I had the time to post..
But I have time tonight
while files are copying on the PC to hard drive
as the PC is poorly
so I am having to move everything before Paul does what he has to
to hopefully make it work
Fingers crossed
I am showing two cards on this one post 
they are a pair in a way both similar in design
both using classic cars.
the decoupage came out of book
to which has no name.. sorry
 then I just did a quick panel with sewing on it
for a little interest
 the second card I decided to do as a aperture card 
and use two decoupage
again adding a panel of sewing
 Here they are together

I like the colour combo I have used and will definitely be using it again
for male cards.
right thats it from me for tonight
I have new toys and really want to try them out
thanks for stopping BY
CLaire xx


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

These are fantastic masculine cards claire..I love the colours too, my son is looking over my shoulder and just said "MAGIC"..that means in his language, he likes them..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Hun, love the image, papers and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx