Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I am getting Excited

I have just THREE sleeps left..just three until I go to the NEC craft fair.
I so can not wait to get in there and have a good look round. I have just been blog hopping and a blog I follow lady called Kath is jetting of to be there too
So I may just have to say Hello.. although I have not met her before, and to be honest she may think that I am a total wirdo walking up as though I know her.... lol It would be rude not to.
If by chance I do see her, its a big place so I probably won't.
I am at this moment in time printing multiple images of a snowman for Hannah.
She has decided that she would like to colour them, their scarfs and hats that is, and made a christmas bunting for the hallway
Where did she get this idea from well here..
 Hannah made these for where I work to hang around the Halloween table
The little ghost came from Bugaboo last year, I printed it off just before the PC went bang
 We attached them to some bright orange ribbon after Hannah had coloured them with my Spectrum Noirs
So just below is the Image she has chosen off Google to make the Christmas bunting
So I am thinking of sitting in the front room for an hour or so and cutting them out ready for her
while I catch up with some TV. I found out I can watch it through the playstation.. BBCI player

I also have something else to show later, although I need to hop over to the blog to see if I have to link it up
At Shabby Art Boutique, Kerryanne has made this years Chrstmas Planner, it is lovely
I have printed off and made my book, all old fashioned, I am very pleased with my result
I am just waiting on some stickles to dry on the back.. then I will take photos and post it here later on

Well that's it from me for now I am off to make a cuppa and get cutting.
Thanks for stopping by
CLaire

1 comments:

misteejay said...

If the spooks are anything to go by, Hannah's snowman bunting will be fabulous.

Have a great time at the NEC

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx