Thursday, November 8, 2012

Morning peeps.
Well it is Thursday meaning one more sleep here in Huddersfield
then off I travel to Grimsby to stop at Pauls mum's for one sleep then its
NEC time...
Can you tell I am excited ??
I have a HUGE list.. too many things on it to the amount of Cash I will have in my purse
But I am taking Paul...lol
I think I mentioned Hannah making bunting for christmas
Well here is the cute little snowman she chose on Google printed out and ready to be cut
 So yesterday while I was watching catch up TV I cut them all out 
so here they all are waiting to be coloured
I am so tempted to do a couple but I have to leave alone, it is Hannah project not mine
Above is the finished cracker for Paul. 
I just tied it with gold ribbon added a heart like on the present inside with a tag
and taped some red ribbon on each end
I didn't over do it as the card I used has a pattern and thought it didn't need anything too fussy, did not want to spoil it.
right I am tootling over to Shabby art blog to see if I post my organizer.
watch this space
thanks for stopping by 
CLaire xx

1 comments:

misteejay said...

Hannah will have fun with all those.

You should go and post your organiser on the Shabbilicious Friday over at SAB as it includes Christmas stuff too now as part of the Simply Christmas event.

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx