Thursday, November 8, 2012

Promarkers vs ME

Yes the dreaded pens... I got so confused over about a year ago as wether to buy them or copics
what colours to buy first, or do I need to have them all at once
well  in the end I bought Spectrum Noirs to practice with..and I am not so keen, I bought them while in Portugal but didn't open until I moved back to the UK. When the time came to colour, some of them where dry and unusable..!! which put me off, but the ones I have used are nice to colour with.
SO
I have bought some Promarkers I say some... I bought three packets of five just to see what they where like.
I spoke to Paula about what would be best and went with her ideas. Paula even sent me a link to her blog on storage. So I had a go and here is mine

Sat on the shelf above my workdesk, as you can see it isnt looking very full of pens
Well that is not the case now as I bought a set of 56
and I am slowly adding them a few at a time so no one notices..lol

Here is a quick pic this morning... I will add some more next week, I have about another 20 or so to add
I have a list in my bag of the pens I have left to buy, so am sure I will come back from the NEC with a few more. I am also hoping to buy some stamps so I have something to colour too
Right time I did some cleaning before I go to work
Tanks for popping over
CLaire xx


2 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Ooo, sneaky!! No-one will notice. Have fun at the NEC.
Hugs
Caz x

misteejay said...

Claire, the four seasons limited edition 6pks are being released as a complete box set (24 pens) you might find them on a special offer at NEC...there are some lovely shades in the sets.

Have a great time at the show.

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx