Sunday, January 13, 2013

Colouring

Hello there..
Hope you have had a fab weekend
if not crating then doing other nice things.
I have been into town (Huddersfield)
 looking for an evening dress
yes a dress... 
for a dinner and dance that we are going to in February
I thought there maybe something nice in the sales
Well I was right... so right I ended up with two dresses
why I don't know, as its the first dinner and dance I have been to
and probably the last
but hey am sure it will be fun,
and I saved a whopping 150 pounds. 
got them both for just over 100.. bargains !!

Today I have been colouring with my promarkers.
Now I am not used to them at all so have been colour matching
for blending etc.. I don't have the FULL set as yet..
But am getting there.. lol
Anyway here is what I have been colouring
 Now I have made a card a long time with this image
and coloured it purple with pencil..so I thought I would start easy with Yellow
then I did her again in Orange
I prefare the orange now
the brown hair looks better too
well then I got this one from google
and started with brown hair..
practice makes perfect
(so they tell me anyway, keep practicing claire .. lol )
 Even shading the clothes took a while
Pink clothes looked better.
then I thought why not go for something Hard
yes a Saturated Canary Image
OMG
 Here she is..Brown hair again.
Well what browns I have 
I decided on green for the dress as its not a colour I use a lot
I am happy with my first attempt
Let me know what you think..
anything I could have done better
Then came Blonde hair
mmm

 It went ok...
I need more yellows though to do this properly
not enough for shading really but its worked out Ok
Grey dress this time... 
I have a full set of these so can blend better..
but
It looks wishy washy.. 
I think if I use this image I will cut her out as the branch looks mega bright
compared to everything else.
Thats my Sunday afternoon
I best be moving now, 
I have stuffed marrow to get into the oven 
with homemade Cauliflower cheese
Thanks for stopping by 
CLaire xx

1 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Your colouring is lovely Claire. Love the green the best.
Hugs
Caz x

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx