Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter will soon be upon us

And I have not one eater card made...
Your thinking why.... well I can not recall ever sending one
So why start now...only means more work...lol
I am busy packing..yet again... My crafty things are all packed away
I am going to try to stay away from craft shops until I move..
I just hope I have one near me...
I move to Brighouse near to Huddersfield..so if anyone knows a good one
Let me know and I am sure I can squeeze a visit in once settled
I can show you a card I made to go in with my blog candy
now that Toni has recieved the package.
 Made by ME... I did borrow a pattern from Paul's mum for the sewing 
The decoupage was from a set out of a magazine...
The punched edge is from a new punch that jumped into my basket
while at a local craft shop...naughty punch..
And it made three more join it....lol
it obviously didnt want to be alone..!!!
SHHHH Paul hasn't seen them as yet...

I am hoping to be on here before Easter as I do have cards to show
But then I also have hot cross buns to make
yes apparently a tradition in Paul's mum's house.
She bakes for the family!!!
two hot cross buns each..for 16... 32 hot cross buns !!
Wonder if she will notice if I buy Tesco ones
and say I made them... probably will do
So make I will do
Right I am going to watch War horse
and chill for the evening..busy day tomorrow
visiting grandchildren
The new addition... how cute is Tyler Micheal..
time to go
Thanks for stopping by 
CLaire xx




1 comments:

misteejay said...

Have a wonderful Easter Claire - don't eat too many hot cross buns.

Hope you find a lovely craft shop near your new home.

I love my card the colours remind me of Spring and it sits with pride of place on the mantle in the lounge. Thank you so much for the lovely bundle of goodies.

Big hugs
Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx