Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thank you Teacher

Hello peeps..
I am doing a quicky today
This is a card I made a long time ago
I may have shown it already am not sure and don't have time to check
But I have altered it slightly anyway
It is for Hannah teacher 
she has not been in her class long
but Hannah is very fond of her
and when we found the local garden center
Hannah bought her a key ring
So I thought it needed a card
 It has a Tickled Pink image on it
coloured with pencil
( I am not getting on with my pens..more on that later)
then I added flowers and gems 
I added the love-hearts so I could add the No1 Teacher to the largest

As you can see inside I made a small envelope for the ksy ring
secured it to the insert
and presto finished

I have also started some prep on my Christmas cards
I have been cutting out and sewing edges with sewing machine
I just need images... but am not having a lot of luck..
I have images...its my colouring
but I think I will have to do a whole post on that one
as I have questions for you experts out there..
thanks for stopping by
CLaire xx


2 comments:

misteejay said...

Super card Claire.

Is it something in particular that you are struggling with penwise? I trying to think if there are any of the blogs that I visit where the owner has done tutorials using the SN pens - I'll pop back with details if I find any.

Toni xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Claire!Love the beautiful image and you have colorued her up perfectly :)

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx