Friday, July 27, 2012

Christmas Surprise

It had been a while again..
I just don't seem to get the time to sit and type up post's
I am showing you an old picture that I found
So old It was before we left Portugal
look at the lovely sunshine behind the card
 The image is from Tickled Pink
part of a set they did last christmas although I think they are still available
I used papers out of a magzine
 She is coloured with pencil
with gems and ribbon added 
I am not sure where the sentiment came from 
its a long time since I have used it
I am going to link this up to

Paul bought me a scrapbooking Kit the other day
Papermania Henbury Lane
and it has lots in it to start me off.
I just need to go through some photos and make a start
the first page will be something to do with Paul Hannah and me.
I need to have a think

Thanks for stopping by
CLaire 

6 comments:

Corrinne said...

Oh, so bold & fun!

Btw, I found you on MIM.

I invite you to join me at http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com for this week's challenge - Vintage (Or At Least Looks It)

Lots of joy . .

misteejay said...

Oooo, pretties to play with - the Henbury Lane papers are lovely, I've bee using their Christmas ones this last week or so.

The card is fab Claire - that is a great image.

Toni xx

Chrissy said...

All that sun looks heavenly..I'm still in mid winter.brrr...fabulous card Claire, love the image and great colouring...fabulous scrapbook set too, beautiful papers.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is the cutest Claire!Love the beautiful image and fun layout :)

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Claire, love the image, layout and fab papers. Good luck with the scrapbook.
Hugs
Caz x

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fabulous card. Love the beautiful background dp and the great coloring on the image! Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week...:)

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx