Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another book makeover.

I recently made Hannah my daughter a book, with Hello Kitty on, it was only a cheap lined book but I thought it would be nice to cover it and make it look pretty, We have just put the house on the market as we are moving back to the UK, and I had the idea of writing everything down in a book, IE dates for meetings, when we have people viewing etc, So I made myself a notebook. I put a picture of the house on the front and added some peel off stickers and a few things to make it look nicer... here it is..

I even made a pen holder for the side, so when we write in the book it will be in the same color ink to then end, unless of course lots happens and I have to make a second book.Fingers crossed for selling x

Thanks for stopping by x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx