Monday, April 18, 2011

Another Easter Card...

This card I made, and I have to admit it took me a little while to do, but I do like the end result, although it would be nice with different flowers in the middle.... now mine is no way near as good as this one made by Elaine...
http://crafticious.blogspot.com/2011/02/pop-up-card-valentine-flowers.html .. click the link and have a look, she does some amazing cards.

Onto my attempt... here it is...I wont go into the hows etc, as you can see how from the link above...



Now I can assure you that I used RED card and paper, but the pics makes it look rather orange, and I have made it for an Easter card, as I do like to be different.

I need a little more practice I think, so I may make a very pink girly one.
Thanks for stopping by x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx