Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chocolate holder.

Hello it is me again, The other half is sat doing his Blog so I thought that I would add a couple of things to mine..


I was once again Blog hopping and I came across this idea, It is again easy to make, although I did adapt it from the measurements that the blog gave me, as I wanted to put three bars of chocolate inside it.

I Made it for the other half as you can see, I stamped Love you onto the card stock in black and silver, although you can not see it on the front, I then added a piece of green ribbon with a bow, that matched the ribbon I had used inside the flowers, I then attached the flowers,

I thought it looked a tad girly so I made a shirt and added a bow tie brad to it, and stuck that on the other side.. then all that was left to do was to add a little tag.. and it was finished...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx