Wednesday, May 23, 2012

155 work desk's

Nope that is not the truth...I just have the one...
Well that's not the truth either... I don't even have one...not one I can work at anyway
I have been crafting on the floor.
(my old desk is in a jar)
Yes you read that right... it is so hard crafting on the floor
back ache being the main problem..then there is the dead legs...lol
today is Wednesday...and that means
not done this for months.. so hello once again 
go on over and have a look..
am sure there will be a lot of desk's to poke round
and lots of inspiration while doing so
I will be poking round a few tonight.
anyway I do have a desk...but it is still in the making
 there it is.... although the top is on upside down
 this is apparently a desk to keep me going until we can get proper wood
it will be painted the same colour as
Hectors house..(see pictures below)
 I asked Paul to pop the top on properly for a pic...
here is the draw open... 
Paul has done a divider in it already and more to go in
He has taken measurement of my tools
so I can have them in there own place within easy reach
how cool it that
oh then there is the little black hairy thing being nosey
Tasmin
bless...she loves being with Paul when he is working 
but we don't have a gate at the front now
so she has to stop in the back garden...
she knows she can look out of the gate
but is not allowed out unless we say so
so she spent a few hours here..
either stood or laid watching

now hectors house....
that is massive
three storey's high...
top and middle
 middle and bottom
 bottom and Drawers
here is the whole thing
Paul is nearly 6ft tall...lol
 anyway that's it for me for today...
The sun is out... meaning gardening
not got a huge garden but
there is a lot I would like to do with it
Enjoy sneaking round other desk..
CLaire



10 comments:

Chrissy said...

You have a good man there Claire, and a great job he is doing on the desk, which will be a designer desk for sure..bless Tasmin, she is so good to stay there...and I love Hectors house...huge.

luv CHRISSYxx

mark gould said...

happy woyww, That desk is going to be great when its done, and I love the iguana house.why is your other desk in a jar???
thanks for popping by, mark

misteejay said...

Your desk is coming along beautifully Claire - with this lovely weather you might even have it finished sooner than you thought.

Toni xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Wow! Hector sure has some nice digs there. The desk is looking lovely and coming together. It will be nice to have so much drawer space. Crafting on the floor is no good. If you stay down there too long you can't get back up.

Unknown said...

oh what a great post Claire....and I have been out gardening all day!!! love it!!!

CraftygasheadZo said...

Wow that's some woodwork going on, I'd love a custom made desk. As I'm so short I find many too high. Take care & enjoy WOYWW, hoping your Thursday is a lovely one! Zo xx 80

Neesie said...

I'm a little late visiting this week but I'm here now...I can't imagine what pain you must have been in to do your crafting on the floor!
You must be very excited seeing your new desk being created.

Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend ~ have fun and enjoy the sun! Neesie #11

Eliza said...

Welcome back, Love your desk in the making, but love Hector's house even more and him of course. Wont be long and you can craft at a comfortable level. LOL

Eliza #49
http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

Queenie Jeannie said...

How exciting!! A new, custom desk!!! Enjoy it when it's finished!

Jeannie #75

May said...

Your desk is looking fabulous.. well done to your DH.. and look at Hectors home WOW!! he is a spoilt boy.. love it!!! wee Tasmin is simply gorgeous.. Hugs May x x x#30

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx