Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Evening all... Hope your all ok
I have been a busy bee but not a lot of crafting
I have made Millionaires Shortbread 
and I have to say it is rather yummy
Paul and Hannah are liking lots
 I have a card to show
The image I think I found on the internet
I really must take notes when looking around
 The papers are a freebie from a magazine
and I thought it went brilliantly with the image
The paper size was A4 so I could cut to make sure I got the flowers on
 Here is a close up of the rose...
Yes it has been stickled....lol
I am liking them...they add that little bit of sparkle without all the mess

Hannah
went to school on Monday dressed in
you guessed it... Red White and Blue
to celebrate the queens jubilee
 Here she is proud of the cookies she made
and still wearing the ribbon in her hair !!!
Closer view of them... 
They look really good...but very sickly looking
with all that icing sugar..
Hannah enjoyed eating one after tea.
Well I am going to put a couple of cards together
I have lots of bits waiting for me to do things with
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon
CLaire xx



1 comments:

misteejay said...

Your rose card is beautiful and your shortbread looks really yummy.

Lovely picture of Hannah and her bisuits look great (even if a bit on the sweet side).

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx