Saturday, September 1, 2012

Birthday flowers

Morning bloggers
I am sat here wondering what to do
so I thought I would write a post
I actually have some time !!
We have guests staying and they are still in bed..
so I cant go making noise...lol
in reality I could be hoovering and getting sorted...
I have a Tilda card to show you
She is paper pieced
and coloured with Spectrum Noirs
(The whole picture looks a bit orange sorry)
 I have used the largest die I have to make the base card
and layered with all the others
I chose orange as I am using up papers
so that is what Tilda was pieced in
 The flowers are mulberry paper with gems added to the centers
7 on the large ones to make then look bigger
the leaves I die cut from the same paper as Tilda dress
as I had a little bit left
I have also added stickles to her flowers
Here she is stood at an angle
The sentiment is heat embossed
but I have only slipped it down the side
so if I want to change the cards occasion then I can do

We have been busy bees of late and I have so much I can tell...
but I will write a post about that
I have to tell you something though
I have a job interview on Monday
So wish me luck
Thanks for stopping by
CLaire xx

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So sweet Claire! Love the shaped card and those peaches really suit her. Lovely! :)

misteejay said...

Beautiful card Claire...so pretty and I love the shape.

Wishing you all the very best for Monday.

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx