Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday morning

And what a horrible one it is...
I have not seen so much rain in ages..
I have 30 minutes before I have to tootle to work
I have a card to show you all
Made for a boy
15cm square base card
layered with blues
The Yellow I wanted to look like a strange star
not sure I got that look
I made it from scraps
so it is not one whole piece.
 I coloured the image using my Spectrum Noir pens
and it was nice to colour
Must order some more...mine are now dry and not working
the Image is from Bugaboo !! I think


 He is so cute.. I think I won him in competition while I was in Portugal
long time ago now
I have arrange for myself to have a craft day on wednesday
I have been busy all weekend so I have the day free
my evening up until will be getting things ready..

now I am not sure if I have shown these
its me and Hannah ready to go into a cave
can not for the life of me remember where
all I know is its on the penines...lol
 Here we are... again this time in the cave... not much headroom..
and I can tell you it got lots worse..

Paul found it amusing taking pictures but I am not showing them on here
It would put you off your food for weeks...lol
and I suppose we was not really dressed for it either...lol
it was hot and sunny out but oh so cold down there
Right I have to go now...
work to get to I may get back online later
while having a late lunch
thanks for stopping by
Claire
I will link my card up later !!

8 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Claire. Love the image and fab star-burst effect behind the image. Great papers too.
Hugs
Caz x

Faye said...

Such a Fabulous card. Stopping by from MIM to have a closer look..Faye

Chrissy said...

Awesome card Claire, he is from Dustin Pike, a freebie at some time, isn't he wonderful. Fabulous colouring..and too scary for me going down there..eekk...

Luv CHRISSYxx

misteejay said...

What a lovely bright & cheerful card (much better to look at that the grotty weather). Glad you are now enjoying using your pens.

Toni xx

Andrea W said...

Super cute! I love your coloured image and patterned paper. I found you at Make It Monday. Feel free to send some of that rain to Tulsa, Oklahoma in the United States.

loz said...

Fantastic card Claire. Visiting from Make-it-Monday to get a closer look..Loz

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Claire.Fabulous , fun and colourful image for your card ..it is a beauty! Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Lorraine said...

great card Claire. Love the cute dragon!
I saw you on MIM
Lorraine x

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx