Thursday, September 27, 2012

Get well soon

Morning...
Over at CDAC the next challenge is up and running
and if I am totally honest I forgot about it
I have had the image sorted and ready to go onto a card
but just not had time to make the card up
So last night after spending my craft day painting the kitchen
I thought I had best get one made up so I can get my entry in
here it is
The Image is by Priscilla Styles

 I have paper  pieced the sofa... and the wall paper behind
Then I coloured kitty with my  Speecctrum Noirs
And looking at this I have not coloured the flowers on the window sill....
he is rather dopy looking isnt he..
thats what made me decide to do get well
he looks like hes flopped there and is not moving until he is better
Right time to go again..
Life is getting in the way of this blogging and crafting
thanks for stopping by
CLaire xx

2 comments:

Carol Willis said...

That is one serious poorly looking cat, he looks just how felt a couple of days ago. Love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Anonymous said...

This is a great card. I love it. Who is the manufacturer of the DP on the wall. It looks great. I like how you added the doily.

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx