Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Challenge over at CDAC

It is me again.. 
I have made my card for the latest challenge
we where given the surf digi
to use on our project
it doesn't have to be a card it can be anything
here is what I came up with

I printed the image straight onto patterned paper
it was a freebie from a magazine that had squares of colours
I matched it the best I could 
the paper on the base card is also from a magazine 
the flowers I made from what paper was left after printing and cutting out
Now the sentiment is a bit wrong
I found it on the internet and though it matched the paper
but it doesn't sound at all right
but I am useless at making them up myself

hope over to have a look yourself and join in the fun
Thanks for stopping by
CLaire xx

1 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute claire! What a great design..love the paper piecing on the surf boards :)

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx