Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hello Kitty Christmas

These cards were made for friends, who like Hello Kitty, I must admit it took a while to even find a picture of Hello Kitty that I could use. So they both have the same topper on, I just had to design the card different for each.
This one I used hearts backing paper from corner to corner and added a strip of red paper along the edge, I then attatched the greeting in Portuguese to red card and then onto the top right, the hello kitty I put onto red card also, and made it into a three tier decoupage, then I punched out red snowflakes and added to the top .. very simple card.








This card I treid to make look a bit more girly by using different backing paper, I decided to add two Hello Kitty toppers one was plan and one I added glitter to the snowflake on her hat, both were just two tier decoupage.












Thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx