Thursday, January 13, 2011

Butterfly Talk

Hello again,

I thought I would share this with you, as in my last post I talked about butterflies.. well I made a card to go with them, and didn't think I had taken a pic, but going through the camera I spotted one or two..so I have just got them onto the PC so I can show you.

It is a Thankyou card, in lilac as the Mum in Law loves cards in shades of Lilac, as you can see it has two of my butterlies on... I added a shiny silver to underneath and the pale lilac onto the top, the top one I moved up about 2mm so you could see the silver through.



How its made... well most of my cards if you have noticed are half A4, I punched the corners with a punch and then also the backing paper,which is a freebee from my monthly magazine. I glued it into the middle then added silver peel offs as a border. I then cut light and dark card to size and once again punched the corners so it matches, the greeting I took out of a magazine to match the backing paper.

The decoupage came with a set of about 50 that I ordered from a shop that can deliver over here in Portugal, The Art Of Craft Ltd. I then attached everything using 2mm sticky pads, apart from the butterflies, I attached them using double sided tape as I wanted them close together. I was very pleased with the end result, and my Mum in Law loved the card and loved the butterflies also.


Thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx