Thursday, January 13, 2011

My New Machine


< ------ LOOK


Well I am Happy and content, as I got a new embossing and cutting machine for Christmas,  It is a  Joycrafts, Trouvaille.
It does A4 paper, although I don't have any embossing folders that are A4 but am sure I will purchase some very soon, it works with all dies and embossing folders, and is really nice.





It came with plates that are marked so it is so easy to use. I spent most of Boxing Day playing with the Dies that I recieved as presents. I made a lot butterflies to post to the UK, to my Mother in Law, who is a card fanatic, and is very good. She recieved them yesterday and already has cards for them to go onto... so I will have to send some more when I get chance to do them.
 Any questions about the machine just ask, and I will try to help.




Thanks for stopping by xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx