Thursday, January 6, 2011

Princess Fan Card

I forgot to say "Happy New Year to All "


I have been busy over the break with Family so not really done much crafting, Although Santa was very good this year and he brought me a Joy Crafts Cutting and Embossing machine, which will take A4.. and I have to say I am very pleased with the results so far.. so will be adding some pics of it later, and showing off a couple of things I have been doing.

Onto the card below, I made this in early December, for My daughters friend who has her Birthday on Boxing Day.. Like most girls of 7,8,9 she loves anything Princess.. so I decided to use my boards and make a fan card.. I made it using white card so that the Princess fan would stand out more, and then I could add to it to make it more GIRLY.. I used pink flowers and ribbbon, and silver peels offs.The main flower at the bottom of the fan is fron Early Learning Centre, although I bought it some time ago, and not sure if they still sell them.
Here is the finished card,

The Fan card with a Box for it to go into.. I used the same picture on the box as on the fan card.


Thanks for stopping by xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx