Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hello everyone I think I am back....
oh no your saying to yourself
it isn't that bad though
as I do have something to show..
Lots really but one thing at a time..lol

I altered something..
Paul's mum received some room sprays for Christmas
and was going to throw the box away!!!!
How could she...
She was also wanting a quick make for a birthday card
so this is what I did
I found some papers from a magazine
that had matching decoupage..
Cut out and layerd
Then all I had to do was measure and fit

And here it is
The side view...showing how I made the inside curve
and hopefully you can just spot the stickles
Which I am loving... not used them until I got back
and wow they are so much better than glue and glitter
And here is the verse on the back which Paul's mum added later

I have been busy while not online...honest..
Just not with craft things
I have been job hunting.. and house hunting..
Neither happened...where have all the jobs gone !!!
Anyway today I have decided is craft day
I am hopefully going to make a couple of cards
I have a couple of images sat waiting
Coloured with my NEW pens..
Yes I finally have images worthy of a card
So I am going to have a snoop around
and see what challenges I can make my cards around
Thanks for stopping by xx



2 comments:

misteejay said...

Very clever Claire - beautiful card.

Although stickles take a while to dry they are soooooooooooo much easier than glitter & glue - enjoy playing.

Toni xx

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Lovely card Claire.

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx