Friday, March 9, 2012

Excited

Well can you imagine me looking like this...
yes..... that was me about five minutes ago
Paul just phoned to say he has landed at Stansted and will be home in 3 hours
me excited ...... nah...well...just a little
how sad am I
anyway I thought I would do a post while I am sat straightning my hair
although my hair isn't getting very straight
so here is the card
I have made this as I have more news..
Tanya Paul's daughter had another boy yesterday
she phoned me at 3am to tell me the news, so I could tell dad !!!
Tyler Micheal weighting 7lb 3oz
as soon as I have one I will be posting a pic..
I have had this made about a week
I used the papers from the pack I won over at Paula's blog
the Image Is one Paul's mum had as a decoupage
but I was naughty and copied in black and white
I then coloured the little teddy with my pens
We are hopefully going to drive over to meet Tyler over the weekend
Busy Busy what with house viewing also
Thank you so much for stopping by to one
VERY EXCITED CLAIRE'S blog
xx


I will add this to some challenges later..I must get ready
two and half hours to go...lol

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Fabulous card Claire. The B&W image is perfect with the lovely colours you have chosen.

Toni xx

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous baby boy card Claire, love the teddy colouring, beautiful.You are allowed to get excited, so happy for you that Paul is on his way home..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mary J said...

Oh, I'm excited for you Claire!!! And what a fab card - sooo sweet and love the lettering!

I showcased you on my Make It Monday post here...

http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/03/make-it-monday-sponsored-by-meljen.html

Thx again for sharing with us at MIM!!

M xxx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx