Friday, March 16, 2012

Thank Friday it's crunchy

Sprang to mind this morning when I was walking Tasmin
Don't ask me why, as am not sure... the things I think about while walking
in a little world of my own...
I have been thinking about mothers day lots
not for me but for MY mum... 
now she doesn't know who I am..so is it really worth making a card
for her to look at and tear up... I can't add things to it..as she eats things
(even buttons off clothes !!!)
So I have made the decision not to take one with me
BUT I am going to take some flowers, if they have to have them in the office
at least someone will get the nice flower smell and it will hopefully cheer them up
Here they are...from Tesco..
they should arrive with me later today
I may just may make a little card to go with them
but I am waiting on them arriving to get a colour match
I have a card to make for Paul's mum..
I am rather hoping she is going out today so I can make it
otherwise I am going to have to lock myself in the bedroom again
although it is rather nice being out of the way !!!
Two weeks or so left..
We are house hunting again this Saturday near Brighouse
a couple in Bradford and near to Halifax..
lets hope I have allowed enough time between each one to get to them
I do have a card to show....
 I showed another from the same set the other day
again this has been coloured since Portugal
 Isn't she sweet
I added mulbury flowers with gems in the center
Doily that I bought from a cake shop in York
the sentiment is a stamp from Pink Gem Designs
I don't actually know any little girls but loved the images
so another one to the collection
I have to make some MALE cards
ideas on a postcard please...lol
right time to try and craft
Will pop back to do the old blog candy !!!
thanks for stopping by
CLaire xx

ooo and while I am at it..lets enter this into some challenges

3 comments:

Rene said...

SO cute! She looks a little bit like your Hannah! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Good luck,
Rene :D

Chrissy said...

What a cute little image Claire,sweet little face, lovely card and the flowers look beautiful up the top..I guessed your Mum is in a home of sorts...thats sad...for her and you.
But you have Hannah, so hope you have a Happy Mothers Day...ours is in May, so I have to wait.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Oh this is just adorable! Such a stunning card! Came over from MIM
Nat -x-

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx