Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Candy Winner

I am so so sorry that this is late....
how can life get in the way so much
Paul has been unwell and I have been rather worried
anyway to cut a long story short he went to hospital yesturday
to have a CT scan... so we are waiting on the results
lets hope they arrive pretty quick..
Then I have Hannah Birthday TODAY !!!
arrgghhh
so arranging something special for that seen as it is the first one back in the UK
and wow it has taken some arranging..
anyway enough on me babbling... here is the winner
Chosen by The Birthday Girl herself before going to school
Toni if you can private msg me your addresss I promise to post as soon as possible
I do have everything together and sorted after going shopping !!
so don't think your just getting whats in the pic...

right time to go
have a lovely day and I will be back tomorrow with a card to show and maybe some party pics
CLaire x

3 comments:

May said...

congrats to you toni enjoy!! Hugs May x x x x

misteejay said...

Claire, thank you so much.

Wish Hannah a happy birthday for me and I hope Paul is on the mend soon.

Love & Hugs
Toni xx

May said...

WOW!! Lovely new home!! enjoy, Hugs May x x x x

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx