Monday, March 12, 2012

I don't like Mondays...

Tell me why..... lol
Well it is the end of a weekend..and I love weekends
Tell me why....
oh ok I will shut up...
I had lots to do with family..and this weekend was really good
I met my second grandchild... Tyler Michael
Now the first grandchild Olly is feeling a little left out so we spent some time playing
before Olly introduced us to his baby brother
And look a picture of me with Tyler
 And I was in NO WAY broody...just enjoying holding him
watching all the little faces he was pulling
 but it is nice to be able to give them back
here is Paul
How proud does he look.... He actually spent more time holding Tyler than I did
and even said once we was home..He enjoyed it !!! 
wow hes going soft
I do have a card to show too
I made this last week when I had a play day
 The image is from The Clipart Fairy
Coloured when I was in Portugal with pencils
the backing paper is from baby girl set I won
the rest from my stash
the sentiment is from Pink gem designs
(I think)
I am going to pop this onto 
Make it Monday Linky

Thanks for stopping by today
see you all soon
CLaire xx

6 comments:

misteejay said...

Great card Claire. Looks like the weekend was certainly family orientated.

Toni xx

Unknown said...

Oh this is such a stunning card! Absolutely love the image and the colours you've used! Gorgeous! So glad I saw this on MIM!
Nat -x-

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous wee baby, love that baby smell[ cluck..cluck..]see your card got pick of the week on Lisa's blog on MIM..congratulations...and this is another little cutie.Lovely colours, so bright and pretty, and very cute image.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rosie Gustafson said...

Very cute card. Love the colors. Thank you for sharing on MIM.

Lisa Minckler said...

Beautiful baby and card..what a great visit to your blog today. :) Thank you so much for sharing and for linking up with us at Make It Monday.

Riette said...

So glad you popped this in for us at MIM! Gorgeous!

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx