Thursday, February 23, 2012

HAPPY HAPPY

Afternoon...I wasnt planning on doing another post until later on...BUT
My mobile keeps going off everytime I get an email... has to be blogger
so I thought five mins to check it out...and guess what
I have now reached 50 Followers.. I know it is a tad sad when you get excited over blogger
but hey the big 50
Thank you to May for joining me.. click on her name to see her blog
I've just been over and I am liking what I see
So it means I will have to do a 50 Follower candy
So am off to see what I have that's new and unused..
So watch this space
I will leave you with a couple of pics


This is Paul's cake... now I cant decide on whether to cover it in chocolate or not !!
Or a light dusting of icing sugar....mmm
What do you think...
CLaire xx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Congrats on your 50 followers.

The cake looks scrummy - I think either chocolate coating or icing sugar would be just as yummy (do you have a stencil or crafting mask with a nice design that you could 'dust' through?)

Toni xx

May said...

Bless you Claire, Thank you for stating I was your 50th follower, yipee!! I would say with the cake a dusting of icing sugar should do the trick, it looks so yummy, I am sure Paul & Hannah will enjoy it very much, and Tasmin if she's allowed Now Really not sure if Hector can eat cake??? but if he can I'm sure he'll love it too, Hugs May x x x

Chrissy said...

I'll eat it how ever you do it...yuuuuummmmm!! I need cake....the bakery is still open, or I could make one..naaa ...I'll go to the bakery..
Fabulous cake Claire, you are so clever. Congrats on your big 50 followers, and I can relate totally to the excitement...sending e-mail with photos...wont be long..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx