Wednesday, February 29, 2012

143 is the number for today..

And for one reason only.... WOYWW
Today I have a desk to show..you see I am in the dining room
along with Paul..who is working from home..so I don't have a full desk
I have a third... and no Paul isn't using two thirds. on third is Paul's mums
I get the rubbish bit of being cramped in the middle...not much room at all really

 see Paul's laptop and extra screen on the right
and Paul's mums things on the left
Mine is here,  the bag of pens and the case of crayons and images
 So I am doing this.. colouring as it doesn't require lots of room
 Paul's mum is hopefully going to finish her card..she started two days ago!!
usually I would help but have decided to say no... am doing my own thing !!
plus Paul is here so I have someone to back me up...lol
There is my desk... boring I know but I should have my own in about two months...yes my own desk
Can not wait to have my own space again


I am so sorry not to link back to the main lady herself..
just realised... how bad of me
pop over to Julia and say HI

Thanks for stopping by
CLaire x

19 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely image on your desk, enjoy your colouring. :)

Hazel said...

I can well understand that you're looking forward to having your own space - meanwhile enjoy your third! There's a lot of interesting things there - thanks for the peep (Hazel, WOYWW #5) x

Gwen said...

How amazing to have a shared desk. You will need to be incredibly tidy:)
have fun!
xxx 104

Gillian R said...

Can't believe you can share you space like that, I take over every inch of space when I get going and it just spreads and spreads

May said...

Bless you !! you are doing a great job with your tiny space!! It wont be long until you have a desk to yourself!! Happy WOYWW, Hugs May x x x

Karen said...

Lucky you getting your own desk - well done!!! Enjoy WOYWW, Karen 125 x

misteejay said...

A very busy work area Claire.

I'm sure you are ticking off the days until you get your own space again.

Toni xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

That would be so hard to have to share with two other people. It is probably fun to have the company though. You are right to keep to a simple project until you can spread. There's something to look forward to!

Debbie Rock said...

Bet you can't wait to get your own crafting space back ... hope it comes soon for you! Happy WOYWWing. Debbie #89

kay said...

hope you dont get poked by too many elbows whilst you craft,loved your bag of pens,happy crafting,x

ScrappnBee said...

Well, the good thing about being in the middle is that you can creep over time towards the edges ;) *wink* Good luck with doing your own thing! Woo Hoo! Thanks for the peek at your place! Have a great WOYWW! -Amanda 80

CraftygasheadZo said...

Love how you're all there doing your own things! Happy Wednesday to you, enjoy your snoop around the oh so creative desks and take care. Zo xx 83

Darnell said...

Thanks for coming by my place and leaving a comment. Did you "click to go inside?" I almost hope not now that I see you have to share the table three-ways. I know I'm a very lucky girl - but remember I'm old, so someday you can plan for this and have it, too!!

Chrissy said...

Count to ten...very slowly....I would take my colouring in the bedroom, shut the door, and have private peace...2 months is not that long....the time is going so fast..or you can come here...we have summer time, plenty of room even your own desk...lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

jude said...

Bet you cant wait for your own desk and creative space.In the meantime your using your space to your advantage keep to your guns say no to mum!lol
Happy woyww
judex 10

Julia Dunnit said...

You're doing really well Claire, sharing any space is difficult enough without the complications of relatives! Just goes to show how strong your need to craft is...I think I would have not bothered, so I am full of admiration!

Peggy Cain said...

hang in there time goes faster than we think have a great day

Karen said...

Gorgeous images on your desk, enjoy your colouring :)

Have a fab late WOYWW and a great weekend, Luv Karen xx

scrappymo! said...

You deserve a medal, having to share your space.
I am so happy to hear you will have your own desk in 2 months.
Yay for you!

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx