Friday, February 3, 2012

Twinkle Twinkle twin star

How are you all this nice and cold Friday..
Oh I wish I was in Portugal...lol
I thought my day was a free day yesterday
but not to be in the end.. my nephew is moving away on Saturday
so spent the afternoon with him... treating him to a few last bits he needs for the new PAD
(he told me I was old when I said that !!!)
I made two cards yesterday... 
yes you guessed it for Paul's mum... I started on one of mine but was asked to help !!
I just can't say no... here they are


The stars were ready to go onto the cards, I just had to work out the layouts
to get them on there.. so left them fairly simple.. very simple really..
I was so in the mood for colouring, but did none.. 
Today I don't feel at all well, and I am going back to bed
once I have seen Hannah to school, and Walked the dog
maybe after the long walk I will feel better.. but I can hear my bed calling me
achy bones, and feeling rather chilly..
Time for me to go.. Hopefully I will have something a little more cute to show soon
Thanks for stopping by xx


***edited ... I have changed my wallpaper back..as Not everything was fitting in nicely
 Will sort it out when better.. ***

1 comments:

misteejay said...

I missed the new one, never mind as I really like this one.

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx