Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Well I have just got the next set of Images 
for the CDAC Progressive Challenge
And No idea what to do with them..lol
They are sat staring at me..waiting to be coloured
I have been playing today with paper
but not making a card... I had lots of scrappy bits
so thought I would try and make some smelly paper 
So I picked some Rosemary out of the garden
and then blitzed it in the mixer
with lots of paper and a little boiling water
as it helps it soften
 
 I then let it cool 
 And it is now drying out on the Patio
Although it may take a few days..
here is a close up..
you can see the specks of Rosemary
I plan to die cut some leaves..
It smells lovely at the moment
fingers crossed it still smells when dry

Time for me to fly
shopping to do so I can cook tea.
Thanks for stopping by
Claire xx

1 comments:

misteejay said...

Oooo, that looks interesting - hope it retains the smell.

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx