Saturday, October 22, 2011

Christmas Wreaths and a little shopping

Yes you read that right...
I have been out shopping...
Went to Aveiro about 30km away
To the Chinese shop..The big one
And my oh my did I have fun
but before that I have been playing with Ribbon
And made a set of five cards..
I followed the tutorial on Meiflower
I liked the first one so much I made another four
All from Scraps of paper
I will just show the one single !!

Now I have to show you what fell into the basket
How naughty !!
Look a euro each.. 
three little princesses, a whole bunch of keys, 
and some anchors,
Then there is more sets of gems
some wooden numbers
white flowers and some lace
oh and ribbon
Lots of ribbon
Now I shouldn't really be buying more
because it means more to get into the car
But when it is only 1 euro to 2.50 a roll...
I just can't resist..
Right time to get tea sorted..
Will show more cards later
Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

misteejay said...

You naughty girl (hehe) and you can't blame that lot on me LOL - what a super load of stash...you'll get it in the car (unless you use it before then **giggle**

Love the ribbon wreaths - you have been busy. Great cards.

Toni xx

Chrissy said...

What a great buy Claire...I love those chinese shops, we have them here but not with great stuff like this.Fabulous cards...love the ribbon wreaths...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx