Sunday, October 23, 2011

Quick Post

BRRRR it is cold this morning...
So cold I am thinking about lighting the fire in the living room
I popped on to post my 4th card for
It is a fairly small card... 
For me anyway
I usually stick to half A4
The Image I am using is from
Sew Many cards, and is called
"turkey"
here is my tiny card
He is rather cute...
I may even have another go with him 
in different colours
right I have to go..busy day today
Ironing and Packing Made cards.
Thanks for stopping by xx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

What a cutie - another card to the collection.

It's pretty cold here too but at least it is sunny today so it looks nice even if a bit chilly.

Toni xx

Shelby said...

Great layout and design, and the colors look wonderful. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Shelby

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx