Thursday, October 27, 2011

Paper take Challenge

Morning all...
Over at Papertake weekly it's sketch time
It was a really nice sketch to work with too
I often have problems with layouts
but I do like this one.
here is what I came up with
Strawberry Shortcake
Isn't she a cutie
I have been sorting out Hannah's books..
she has lots and lots of them
some too easy for her to read.
Anyway I got my hands on one..
and cut the pictures out
tada...an image for this card
The papers are from Clipart Fairy
They are lovely colours.
I then just added a pink bow and some Candi
I am going to go off and colour now
ready for a Orange Card
Not made Orange before so a little nervous
take care and thanks for stopping by
Claire xx

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Strawberry Shortcake, a real classic! She does look cute on your lovely background papers. Fab card,
Sandy

misteejay said...

Aww, this is cute Claire - lovely card.

Toni xx

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous Claire...if you want lots more of these type of images you could go here...
http://www.educationalcoloringpages.com/StrawberryShortCake.html

I get lots of images to play with from this site, for me and the G/kids.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sharon Caudle said...

Soooo ADORABLE, Claire! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us over at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx