Friday, August 26, 2011

CDAC entry number two

I have made another card for the challenge over at
go over and have a look, they supply the images to use
This time I have used 
Whoopsiedaisy digi stamp
she is a cute little ballerina
Now this is the first time I have gone for using Flowers.. 
not handmade ones but bought ones
I found them at a Chinese shop, there wasn't a great selection
but what you see is what they had
Isn't she cute 
I have coloured her with pencil as usual, 
And even did a little bit of shading round her this time.
I used backing paper from humphreys corner, it was a freebie
I then attached the corner of a square doily with the layered image over
then onto the flowers. 
I wasn't sure on how would best work as it's my first time
I played about with them for ages
on a piece of paper
but when it came time to glue them
they ended up different anyway
But I am fairly pleased with the result
The large pin is a hat pin I made a small bow and stuck the pin through 
and then stuck the pin into the flower
the smaller ones are normal sewing pins I just added purple beads
(from Hannah's bead colection... shhhh)
by super glue-ing them on
I think I am going to pop back to the Chinese shop
and buy some more flowers
I noticed silk ones
which I was thinking I could pull apart..

Right I had best get on..
BBQ to sort
Thanks for popping over and hope to see you here again
Claire xx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely card Claire and the flowers look beautiful.

Toni xx

Judie said...

Clair,
Beautiful card, love the image and the flowers are awesome.

Judie

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Claire your card is wonderful! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
Georgia
DT CDAC Progressive Challenge
P.S. I had to search for your post...If I may give you a suggestion: When you post to another blog; always click on the header of the post from your blog first and copy that then paste it in the challenge blog where you are directed. That way when it is clicked on at the challenge blog it will be directly linked to the post from where you made your challenge creation. (Hope that everything will be back to normal at your household shortly)

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx