Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lil Christmas Willow ..

Another take two of a image
This time it is my Lil Christmas Willow
I had previously coloured her black and white..here
but this time she is full colour...
And looking very Christmassy don't you think
I used greens for her dress this time round as I have more shades
then used the traditional red to highlight stripes
here is a close up of her

I know I go on about this, but I really can not wait to colour her with my Spectrum Noir pens
when I get hold of them once were in the UK. so I can do shading better.
(with practice anyway)
Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comments:

misteejay said...

She is wonderful Claire - what a supper image.

Great card.
Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx