Monday, August 15, 2011

Lost the MOJO

Well you can certainly tell I have lost it....
I have not been at all crafty all week..
I log on today and check challenges..
write them down on a piece of paper...
pop it to one side... 
do a couple of jobs around the house then...
 think to myself
I will make a couple of cards...
pick said list up.... 
proceed to make a card.... mmm
looking good....
BUT
I am making last weeks challenges..you see
Hannah ha been reading the list...and put it back under the old one !!!
oh well.... I had best start again...

annoying...as I had spent half hour colouring a pic in black and white...

It will come in handy at some point..

Hello and good bye to all... I am going to make a card for a challenge I can actually enter..

watch this space..


Had to share this..
how cute is this little hedgehog...

thanks for stopping by xx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

That baby hedgie is soooooooooooooo cute.

I'm sure your mojo will reappear.

Toni xx

Chrissy said...

Precious wee thing, he is so cute, I just called my G/sons to come and look, they were very concerned you were getting pricked...
Your mojo is not far away...he is just having a rest and will pounce back when you least expect it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx