Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy days but not so happy days also

Hope you all had a good weekend... she say's on a Tuesday...lol
Well the reason is over here Monday was a public holiday !!!
So a nice long weekend with Paul and Hannah.
We had planned to go to the market Saturday morning...
A new one near to a hospital, we just happen to drive past on the beach run for dogs
Sunday we were going out with friends to a water park 
Monday we was to meet the same friends and go to the beach and have tea together.
In a lovely restaurant on the beach. 
We went there on Friday, and liked it so much we wanted to go back
This is the view from the oh so comfy chairs..
Chairs..well look at these
Huge bean bag chairs.. amazing to chill on by the beach and watch the sun go down

The sun set!!!! best pic I could get at the time
Paul and Gary just coming back from ordering our take out pizza
The idea was to eat in the restaurant on Monday
BUT... 
your all shaking your heads... I know I used the BUT word
The car decided otherwise... 
all was fine when we set off Sat morning... 
We only have to drive about 5km.. 
But after 3km black smoke started to come out of the exhaust
ARRRGGGHH 
We were slowly killing the patrons of OVAR not a good idea.. 
So we hastily turned round and headed straight to the garage to try to explain in our pigeon Portuguese what was happening..
To be told, come back on Tuesday..
Lovely weekend round the house, and upset Hannah
As we didn't want to risk driving the car.
(sad face loomed as the reality of no water park slowly crept in)
We still had a nice weekend, took the dogs on a long walk
and made Double Chocolate brownies (yummy)
Me on the other hand sat for a number of hours
with my machine and die cutting flowers.
yes a number of hours... about four in total
I now have lots of flower parts, just no were to put them
Didn't think about that!!!!
Am sure I can find something to put them in..so they will fit into My going over bag,, that may turn into BAG'S
I did make a card too

the image is from Digiweb downloads website, it is part of a set called Little Playtime
I used up some backing paper from a magazine.

Well just one more thing...
The Postman has been

Happy happy happy
I know what's in it.... na na na na na...lol
I am excited.. as I now own my first 
S.W.A.L.K  stamp 
(big grin)
your thinking that big bag for one stamp...lol
nope... here is what else I bought
SHHHH don't tell Paul
I am just hoping this is the right ink I need for my
Spectrum Noir pens !!!!
Please say it is please..

Right time to play..

Thanks for spending the time and reading this essay..

xx


2 comments:

misteejay said...

Sorry to hear your weekend did not go as planned.

The card is lovely and it sounds like you put your time to good use with all those flowers.

If the Spectrum Noir pens are alcohol based like Copics & Promarkers your ink pads will be fine - super range of colours and the stamp looks so cute.

Toni xx

Chrissy said...

Sounds like you had fun anyway....lovely card, and lots of flowers...and new toys to play with.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx