Monday, August 15, 2011

S.O.P.S

The first letter of the four challenges the card I made is to enter...
but first...
Has any of you watched Man v Food !!!
All I have to say is OMG... how does he do it...
I was amazed at the portion sizes... and even more amzed at how scrummy some of them look
so much so...
We had deep fried chicken last night, probebly not as good as he tastes
BUT
we thought it was nice...
Anyway onto my card.....
I am entering into these four fab Competitions... in no particular order

One stitch at a time - Anything goes
Secret Crafter Sat Challenge - Christmas is Coming
Papertake Weekly - Grow Your Own.. IE flowers.have to be hand made.
Simon Says Challenge - All White with the exception of a colour image

And there you have them... pop over and take a look, there is some fab work on all of them
So here is mine...
Maybe not as good as some but it's all hand made by ME
Tis Tilda.. coloured with pencil crayon
I didn't add too much to this as I thought plainer would be better
I could have gone to town and added swirls and more flowers
but I decided Merry Christmas in the flowers would be fine.
And it adds just enough sparkle for Christmas
Here is a close up of Tilda... I so can not wait to get my hands on my
Spectrum Noir pens that are sat in there box in the UK
Using pencil crayon takes ages and ages blending

anyway I am going to go as I have tea to prepare..
Beef steaks, deep fried fish, with salad, home made pasta in a mushroom sauce
and no doubt two people will want chips.
Our take on a surf and turf..

Thanks for stopping by and see you here again soon I hope xx

9 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely card Claire.

Tea sounds scrummy - enjoy.

Toni xx

Chrissy said...

Your surf and turf sounds good to me and it is breakfast time here...lovely card, Tilda stands out beautifully against the white...very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Christmas is Coming" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire, what a pretty card! Love the image and all your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

downrightcrafty said...

Hiya hun, gorgeous creation and perfect for our Christmas is Coming Challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

On what a fabulous cute card.
luv
Debby

Joy said...

Super pretty, really love the touches of glitter... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous card, love that ribbon, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT and good luck, Gaynor DT :)

Choccy said...

A beautiful card Claire. Your surf n turf sounds delicious !
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'anything goes' challenge . Good Luck !
Choccy x

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx