Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Week 113

Could only be..whats on your Work desk Wednesday over at Julia Dunnits..  
You must have heard of the place you go, so you can nosy at other people's
Work desks, beds, floors.... numerous places are used to create works of art..
just one word of warning...
POST YOURS before LOOKING
Anyway here is my lovely desk...
This is how I left it for when we had the open day.... thought it would look nice..
(just realized there are cards on there that I have not released on here yet ... rolls eyes)
Everything was packed away in draws... well some of it was popped into carrier bags if I am honest and put in my wardrobe!!!
I just didn't get time to sort everything out.

I am at the moment making a wedding card, I made the box for it to go into before the card
yes I know BIG mistake...
BUT
I got away with that, it fits perfect...
Anyway I will post the end results in the next post.... 
this post is for them nosy people like me, 
Have a wonderful wednesday
thanks for stopping by xx

7 comments:

nerllybird said...

Your cards are very sweet - I like the way you've cut out square images.
Helen S

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo nice collection of makes! Kim

Simple homemade living said...

Your cards are gorgeous thank you so much for sharing x x

Laura #62

Twiglet said...

Such a pretty table full of cards!

marjoleincreatief said...

Beautiful cards, so bright of colors. Love them.
Greetz, marjolein

Yogi said...

thanks for the peek. nice batch of cards. Have a great day

okienurse said...

nice collection o cards. Sorry I am so late getting around but once again life has interfered with what I want to do! Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx