Thursday, May 19, 2011

A.B.C.

My answers to this little quiz..  


I saw this on Toni's blog  http://misteejay.blogspot.com/ and thought I would play along.. After five mins of trying to copy and paste without getting all of Toni's blog onto this post,  here it is..only with MY answers not Toni's...if you have time then have a go, post onto your blog, leave me a msg so I can hop over and take a look...




A. Age: I was born the same year as Kate Beckinsale, David Blaine, and Peter Kay. don't think I am quite so nutty as them lot though. (lol)
B. Bed size: Kingsize, although Portuguese Kingsize, so could be just a double.
C. Chore that you hate: Ironing.. so much so I will leave it until someone in the house needs clothes.
D. Dogs: We  have two, Kiya and Tasmin, although Tasmin is MY dog..
E. Essential start to your day: No day should start without a cup of black coffee, mine is usually drank while making the packing ups.
F. Favorite colour: Blue any shade will do.
G. Gold or Silver: On cards I like to see silver, as jewelery I wear gold.
H. Height: 5'6" but in heels can be so much taller.
I. Instruments you play: Sad to say ;o( None

J. Job title: I don't work, and haven't since moving over here to Portugal, but when I was in the Uk I was Assistant Manager for ELC in Grimsby.
K. Kids: One Daughter called Hannah, who is taking after me, and loves making a mess with paper and card. 
L. Live: in a country I don't like.. But hoping to move back to the UK soon. (fingers and everything crossed)
M. Mother's name: Your going to like this one.... wait for it...Pamela Anderson... but as my mum always says...mine are real !!!
N. Nicknames: I used to get called a lot of names...but now the only nickname I have is Fruitbat.
O. Overnight hospital stays: one, but for two weeks... I blame Hannah...rofl
P. Pet peeve: People who drive too close when behind me..
Q. Quote from a movie: "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."R. Right or left handed: Right 
S. Siblings: One older brother
T. Time you wake up: 6.45am everyday.
U. Underwear: Does this mean do you wear it..which of course the answer is yes, or what type... pretty lacy sets...it has to match.
V. Vegetable you hate: Them baby sweetcorn things....I love sweetcorn, corn on the cob, but them miniature things..what are they all about..YUK
W. What makes you run late: Waiting on others... or traffic
X. X-Rays you've had: just my teeth.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Chocolate cake, Cheesecakes, and I cook a mean BBQ pork with rice and salad.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes and Flamingos.





Thanks for stopping by xx





1 comments:

misteejay said...

Ironing...yuck! I just link this in with my hate of HW LOL

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx