Monday, May 9, 2011

Step Daughters Birthday

Well it is nearly time for my step daughter to be yet another year older, 23 years young.. I wish I was that age again... I made her a card using Louis Vuitton design, as she loves fashion, I did have to pinch things from the internet to do so, as I could not find anything to buy that I could use... Naughty I know.
Here is the card, this view is of the card closed. It is a A4 card, so I made it from A3. It is just a really easy easel card


As you can see she is called Tanya... On the front I attached two toppers, one for her name and one with the shoes and purse, then added a die-cut flower, and a gold brad for the purse button, and some star brads round her name.
Here is the card stood up, As you can see I made a pocket for a hidden tag to go in, again using  a matching die-cut flower, I also added a Louis Vuitton tag. 

As you can see there is a tag inside the pocket, and it has a short verse on. And just enough room for us to sign our names.


I am entering this card into. . . 

one stitch at a time challenge #61 "fancy folds"
Make it Monday    MIM #36  "anything goes"

thanks for stopping by x




6 comments:

Nikki Byrne said...

What a gorgeous card and a great take on an easle! Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week. Hugs Nikki DT

Chrissy said...

Wonderful card. Love the shoes and clutch bag.
Your daughter will love it.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Michelle said...

Hi

Fabulous card!! Your step Daughter will love it!! The paper is gorgeous and I love that little hidden tag.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

misteejay said...

What a lovely card, I'm sure it will be much appreciated.

Toni xx

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for playing at OSAAT this week.
Hugs Nataliya.

Wenda said...

Great card I love it, thanks for joning us at OSAAT this week.

Hugs Wenda

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx