Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello, hope you're all OK out there, and busy making lots of cards, I was very busy over the weekend and managed to make 8 cards, I was on a roll, and I was also enjoying myself in my craft corner in the study. In my own little world surrounded by Card, card and more card.


Anyway I follow a few blogs but I do have a favorite and I always look at this one first.. I was looking on Monday and the lady in question had coloured some amazing Christmas stamps ready to make Christmas cards, here is the link to the blog post so you can see for yourself
 http://misteejay.blogspot.com/2011/05/okay-this-is-where-you-all.html
I had to know where they were from, as they are just adorable, so I left a comment asking, and I got a reply.. Magnolia stamps. So tonight I have spent a little while searching and found one of them, but one was not in stock, so I have ordered another. I am now a little excited as I know at some point next week the postman will ring the gate bell, and there will be my two stamps. What a fun day that will be.. me stamps, ink, paper... MESS.. and hopefully at the end a nice coloured image to show... 


Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Hi Claire...thought I would drop by as you seemed so excited. The Winter Night Tilda was the one I couldn't decide about so went for the Fir tree one instead. I hope you have lots of fun colouring your stamps when they arrive.

Thank you for the lovely things you have said - I'm off to have a browse of your cyber home...

Toni xx

misteejay said...

Thought I'd drop by to see how things were after the Blogger downtime - looks like all comments made on the day of the shutdown of the system have been lost...fingers crossed you haven't had any other problems.

Have lots of fun when your new stamps arrive.

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx