Sunday, May 29, 2011

Less is more..

I have been blog hopping, and I stumbled on this blog... Less is more
So I had to have a go, and it is harder than you think, as everyone knows we like to add a bit of this here and maybe a bit of that there,,,oh and then maybe a couple flowers.... !!!!!
Here is what I came up with


I have used a 15cm square blank white card.. and stamped Happy Birthday in the bottom right hand corner.. then I have added the pretty butterfly. And its finished, how quick is that..


Here is a close up of the image

Anyway I am entering the Competitions

Week 17 Recipe - Pick a Square

I have also found this next competition to enter into.. 
There are a lot of lovely cards there already, Wish me luck, I will need it.

Thanks for stopping by xx


20 comments:

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Claire, love the colours. Carol x

misteejay said...

Pretty card Claire - all the best with the challenge.

Toni xx

Kathyk said...

Super card - LOVE your colours

Kathyk

joanne wardle said...

that butterfly is gorgeous

Mandi said...

Welcome to our challenge Claire
Your card is lovely, really pretty colouring
You are now officially a LIMette, so do hope you will pop by and visit some of your fellow entrants. they wil stope by to you too.
This blogger commenting problem is holding some back, I have to say
Thank you so much
Div LIM mandi
"Less is More"

Netty said...

Beautiful card, but not sure about the candle. Annette

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty butterfly love the colouring.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Stunning!

Thanks for joining our "Clean & Simple" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

Beryl K said...

Just beautiful
Beryl x

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the image and the colouring.. Chris xx

Rita said...

I just love your card. Beautifully done too. Hugs Rita xx

Zoechaos said...

Lovely card your colouring is magical. XOXO Zoe

Viv said...

Such a pretty card , well done :O) Viv xx

Janice said...

A very pretty card, you seem to have got the hang of LIM quite quickly, but you're right, it's harder than it looks! Jx

Pauline said...

Gorgeous, a beautiful image.

The Crafty Elf said...

What a great card with such lovely colours!

Hannah said...

Love the colouring of the butterfly andyou've used the 'pick a square' recipe well :)

Chrissie said...

So glad you found us Claire, I hope you'll be back each week for more Clean and Simple challenges.
This is lovely, what a pretty butterfly.Thanks so much.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Susan said...

The butterfly is gorgeous! FAB card!
My card is HERE

Carol Wilde said...

Great card and lovely colouring !

Carol

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx