Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day four...

Yes you guessed...over at.... drum roll please...
Well today's theme is.. Snow Business - Something with Snow
Now this got me a little worried.... I don't have anything that resembles snow (grumpy face)
you know the things most people have in their stash..stickles I think there called.... 
SO
I went on the hunt.... not very far, just into Hannah's art and craft box under her bed... 
(Cheeky Grin)
I found some glitter stuff,  it is white... well sort off, not really sure if it has a slight pink tinge to it
BUT
it will have to do, I have not got time to be internet searching and ordering.
(although I will be adding to the list... more on that later)
Anyway enough of me babbling on... 
Ok so I have a snowman.... IE snow
 and I also have my snow glitter stuff, under his feet, 
and then on top of his hat and the bauble... 

ooo the bauble.. I had a play... I did some paper piecing, so it matches the backing paper,I quiet enjoyed doing this and I am going to have a go at other images..so watch this space.
He is a Bugaboo Image, and I think the sentiment I bought from them too..
(rolls eyes)
It was in the same file on my PC !!! 
Right I am now going to get tomorrow's made, by mistake I used it on another blog post
(silly me)

Thanks for stopping by xx

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my gosh Claire, this is adorable. I love the checkered paper and the way you added the bits of glitter. If I tried that I would have blobs of glitter everywhere so I'm in awe of your abilities! Thanks so much for playing along in this mini challenge. Good luck in the prize drawings!
Lori

misteejay said...

Claire he is so sweet - love your snowman. Great card.

Toni xx

Marie Bingaman said...

Oooo, this is cute! Love the paper piecing! :)

Stephanie said...

Oh so cute, love what you did here. Thanks for playing along this week during our Christmas in July Challenges at the Bug.

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for playing along in our Christmas in July Challenges at CTB and for helping to make it a huge success!
I love all your projects!

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx