Monday, July 25, 2011

I won..

I am pleased to say, that I won a prize...
Over at Catch the bug.. they had a Christmas in July Challenge..
And I entered every day.. I won third prize on Fridays challenge - Anything Goes..
My entry was this 
And I won 3 Digi's, how good is that.
So I went on over to the shop, logged in and decided which three I wanted
took me about half an hour
(rolls eyes)
this is what I chose
I chose Sean and Dog as I have Paul's grandson's birthday in feb, and I can colour him to look like him
This one I chose as I thought it would come in useful for my Magnolia Tilda and Edwin
(I have already coloured and made a card, and she looks sweet)
And this one Paul chose... for Olly's birthday card..
(looks like Olly will be getting more than one card.. lol )


So today I have had a play, and I have made cards... 
I so can not wait to colour with my new pens now
I will have a file full of print outs ready and waiting
for when I get to Paul's mum's house.
(I have permission from Paul for a folder of images to colour)
ha ha I so sound like I am under the thumb... but I am not, 
I just let Paul think he has me under the thumb, 
I have the file filling up nicely already.
here is a sneak peak at Tilda
I will post the full card tomorrow.. I am going to go join Paul in the living room
Have a coffee then it wont be long till bed

Thanks for stopping by again xx

1 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely setting for your Tilda. Congrats on your win.

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx