Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tilda has somewhere to sit...

Well I thought I would do a quick post, while I have five minutes spare...
To show you Tilda... and her new winter seat..
the winter scene behind her is a bugaboo digi... one of my free ones from winning !!
I did show this pic on my previous post... but today you get to see the full card

I do have other ideas for layouts, which I am going to try out, but first
I need to get colouring, which is what I am going to do tonight,
Paul is on the PS3 so I will chill and colour.
As usual I also made the insert match and I remembered to take a pic of that also
I think Tilda looks rather cute on the bench...
I might have a go at colouring her in greys and have the bench and tree colour, see how that looks !!!

anyway I best get off here and get some prep work done...

Oh and we have a house open day on sat, so I am busy making rooms look like a show house !!
Well trying, it's hard when you have two dogs and a daughter who tend to trash your hard work straight after
Am sure they are following me from room to room, making a mess !!!
So when I think its all ok... I turn round and wonder if I actually did that room !!
wish us luck, we really do need to sell...

Thans for stopping by xx

1 comments:

misteejay said...

The card is beautiful Claire.

Good luck with the staging of the house for viewing.

Toni xx

Post a Comment

LOVE your comments, they make my day.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit
Claire xx